A strategic marketing consulting firm seeks a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of brand maintenance and marketing campaigns, with an emphasis on the B2B sector, to support our clients. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running when new projects begin.
- Work simultaneously on 3-5 projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Review existing design materials and repurpose design elements, such as icons, photographs and other components necessary to design your assigned piece
- Consult with both client & internal teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate identities and goals
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Deadline driven
- 10-20 hours of availability per week (Hours per week will vary)
- Own a computer with a current Adobe Creative Suite license
Preferred Skills + Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or a related discipline
- 1-3 years of professional design experience (marketing or creative agency experience preferred, but not required)
- Experience working with WordPress
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com addressing the following items:
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for the Gladiator team?
- Your favorite recent project and what makes you proud of it
- What experience do you have with remote collaboration?
- Portfolio Link or work samples
- Expected availability and hourly rates
About Gladiator Consulting
We currently have a full-time staff of 4 with additional contract employees as-needed for projects & tasks. Gladiator Consulting maintains a contract-to-hire staffing model. As we grow, successful contractors are offered an opportunity to become salaried employees. Our team is based in Austin, TX, but works fully remote.
We have grown rapidly and worked with more than 85 companies since opening our doors in 2016.